What We’re Looking For
Ammunition is a full-service digital agency focused on serving brands in the home building industry. Founded in November of 2017, we've already made quite a name for ourselves, working with industry-leading brands to create awareness, drive demand, and generate leads. We believe in doing great work, and being great people. Sounds like you? Keep reading.
What You'll Be Doing
The Executive Assistant/Office Manager will be responsible for the administrative and organizational management of the office. The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks, will be exceedingly well organized and flexible, and will enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting a small office of diverse people and programs.
What You'll Be Doing
- Assist the CEO with daily schedule and duties, to include managing their calendar, commitments, and travel arrangements (planning itineraries, developing agendas and meeting materials, reporting expenses, etc.).
- Provide general administrative support to the agency team to include.
- Receiving and interacting with visitors;
- Answering and managing incoming calls;
- Maintaining paper and online records and defining procedures for their retention, protection, retrieval, transfer and disposal;
- Arranging meetings and conference calls (including coordinating all meeting logistics, developing agendas and meeting materials, etc.);
- Recording, transcribing, and distributing notes/minutes of meetings; and
- Providing other daily support to staff as needed.
- Perform general office/facilities management duties to include:
- Managing the inventory of office supplies, ordering additional supplies as needed and ensuring that costs are appropriately managed;
- Planning space allocations, layouts, and floor moves as required; arranging for and supervising building maintenance; and
- Maintaining office facilities and equipment by assisting with procurement and routine maintenance and upkeep.
- Perform accounts payable processing and other basic accounting functions to include:
- Reconciling invoices and filling out payments request with proper coding;
- Assist with entering and processing approved payments;
- Developing and maintaining files; and
- Developing and maintaining various financial databases and reports.