What We’re Looking For
Ammunition is a full-service digital agency focused on serving brands in the home building industry. Founded in November of 2017, we've already made quite a name for ourselves, working with industry-leading brands to create awareness, drive demand, and generate leads. We believe in doing great work, and being great people. Sounds like you? Keep reading.
We’re looking for a motivated self-starter to join the team at Ammunition. The Digital Media Specialist will work in coordination with account teams in the planning and day-to-day management of the client media programs. He or she will have involvement in all facets of the planning process, and will actively assist in maintaining digital media campaign including social, and online display programs.
- Provide support with all aspects pertaining to the agency’s media planning and research
- Setup, manage, and optimize on digital media campaigns
- Employ quality assurance principles to ensure campaigns are launched and operating as planned
- Work with account teams to develop performance-based media strategies
- Develop and present new creative media ideas and campaigns internally, and assist with client presentation where necessary
- Work with account teams to communicate media status and campaign performance
- Coordinating vendor meeting schedule and communication
You're a Great Fit If
- You’re passionate about what you do and are ready to help build an agency running with a startup mentality
- You have a bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or a related field
- You have 3 years of digital and/or traditional media planning experience in roles and departments of a similar nature (e.g., ad agency media department, media company, or client side)
- Exemplary communication skills (persuasive written, compelling oral)
- Computer skills including Excel and Keynote